Book Your Stay
Cancellations & Refunds
Moderate: Full refund 5 days prior to arrival, except fees
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
- Accommodation fees (the total nightly rate you're charged) are refundable in certain circumstances as outlined below.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
- Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, extenuating circumstances, or cancellations by Airbnb for any other reason permitted under the Terms of Service. Please review these exceptions.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.